If you have a policy with beacon health options alcohol rehab coverage and you want to go to rehab, you can relax in the knowledge that you will be covered. Exactly to what extent depends on the personal plan you have opened with them. With the greatest amount of coverage, you can have detox and inpatient or outpatient care completely paid for.
It’s important to speak to your insurance company or to the rehab center that you are considering so that you can confirm exactly what will be paid for and the likely amount that you will have to pay out of pocket.
Detoxing in Qualified Centers
- All forms of addiction should be treated with a period of detox first. Your substance abuse has affected both your brain and body, and this must be the first thing to be resolved.
- Withdrawal symptoms are common with most substances that have been abused, and these can potentially be fatal, which is why it is incredibly important that you are medically supervised during this period.
- You must be kept as safe and comfortable as possible during this critical period. Withdrawal symptoms vary tremendously depending on the substance abused, how long you used it, and at what dosage.
- Some withdrawal symptoms include seizures, heart failure, hallucinations, and anxiety. With drugs, such as alcohol, prescription painkillers, benzodiazepine, or heroin, you are likely to experience both psychological and physical symptoms. Withdrawing from ecstasy or cocaine, by contrast, is more likely to be psychological only.
- If you find a qualified beacon health options alcohol rehab coverage, you will be able to get the help you need to properly recover and detox from your addiction.
- In good facilities, you will be provided with the tools, resources, and knowledge that will enable you to move on to the road to full recovery after your period of detox, making life without drugs possible.